Dickinson Marine Newport P9000
The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap. A propane hose, 11” WC regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
Includes Everything Ready to Install!
- Easy to install – Easy to use.
- Stainless Steel burner.
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
- Safe, direct-vent operation.
- Unaffected by motion or wind.
- Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
- No interior oxygen depletion
Weight: 22 lbs
W 8.375″ D0.650″ H23″
1 lb – 7 hrs
20lb – 140 hrs gal LOW
1 lb – 5 hrs
20lb – 100 hrs gal HIGH
Low: 3,200 BTU
High: 4,500 BTU
Approximate cubic footage this unit will heat based on an average climate it’s installed in, the altitude being sea level and a well insulated area is 10’ x 10’ x 8’ = 800 cuft