Dickinson Marine Newport P12000
The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap. A propane hose, 11” WC regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
Includes Everything Ready to Install!
- Easy to install – Easy to use
- Stainless steel burner
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
- Safe, direct-vent operation
- Unaffected by motion or wind
- Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency
- Low fuel consumption
- Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel
- No interior oxygen
- Width: 10″
- Height: 16″
- Depth: 7.25″
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Mounting Backplate: W 9.875″ D 0.650″ H 23″
- Fuel Consumption:
- 1 lb – 5.5 hrs
- 20 lb – 110 hrs gal LOW
- 1lb – 3.9hrs 20 lb – 78 hrs gal HIGH
- Heat Output:
- Low: 4,000 BTU
- High: 5,500 BTU
Approximate cubic footage this unit will heat based on an average climate it’s installed in, the altitude being sea level and a well insulated area is 12’ x 12’ x 8’ = 1100 cuft
Ships from: Seattle, WA.
Ships within: 72 hours.
Flawlessly works for our School Bus tiny home convertion!
Great heater, great service!