Aleko 250W Poly 12V Panel
Solar panels use special polycrystalline cells to convert sunlight into electricity. By using solar panels, you reduce both your electricity bill and your carbon footprint as you depend less on fossil fuels. Aleko solar panels use the most premium components and raw material.
This 12V Aleko solar panel uses only the best, high purity silicone cells. Aleko does not incorporate used, rejected, refused or second-hand cells into its solar panels.
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel 250W 12V. ETL approved
- Designed to meet industrial standards and good for commercial use
- High transparency and light absorption
- Low iron tempered glass
- Enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- Dimensions: 64.5 x 38.5 x 1.3 inches (164 x 97.8 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 17.70 kg (39.02 lbs)
- Rated maximum power: (Pmax) 250W
- Voltage at Pmp: (Vmp) 17.64 A.
- Current at Pmp: (Imp) 14.17 A
- Open circuit voltage: (Voc) 21.60 V
- Short circuit current: (Isc) 15.11 A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Maximum series fuse rating: 20 A