Lotus 4" Square LED 11W
Lotus 4" Square LED 11W
- cULus Listed, cETLus Approved and Energy Star Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Pot Light Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Air-Tight and Damp Location Approved
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- model: LY4S/30K or LY4S/41K
Ships within a few days.
CONSTRUCTION: Square 4″ fixtures with integral LEDs. Round back side for easy installation.
Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box. One driver for every fixture required.
MOUNTING: Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Space in ceiling needed for the driver to fit through the hole – 2″.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC 60 Hz (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.95
- Energy Used: 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 65W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Light colour options: Warm White 3000°K and Neutral White 4100°K
- Light output: Warm White 700 lm, Neutral White 800 lm
- CRI: 84 for 3000°K and 82 for 4100°K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus, cETLus, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight
- 4″ square front plate (120 mm); Thickness 1 3/8″ (34 mm)
- Cut out: 4 1/4″ +/- 1/8″ (108 +/- 3 mm)
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 1 1/8″ (32 mm)
Suitable for damp locations.
Not suitable for steam showers, saunas and outdoor locations where directly exposed to rain.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 13.
Options for locating the Driver
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 12″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
- Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).