Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium
Easy to pack and ready to keep you powered up with over 400Wh. Perfect for short weekend trips and charges up on-the-go from Goal Zero Solar Panels. The Yeti 400 Lithium is even more powerful than its predecessors with increased surge allowances, advanced battery protection and a sleek design that makes for a lightweight, big power solution. With user replaceable lithium packs and increased shelf life means you are ready for any type of project.
Powerful AC, USB and 12V Outputs
Whether you’re looking to keep tablets and phones charged up, or running lights and camera equipment, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium features a variety of upgraded outputs, including a pure-sine AC inverter, to ensure you have the power you need, when you need it.
Exclusive, Replaceable Lithium Pack
Lightweight lithium batteries yield long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product lifecycle.
Get real-time usage data at a quick glance. The upgraded display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter.
Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately).
There are two ways to charge a Yeti 400 Lithium:
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel.
If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 50 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using 3 Boulder 50 Solar Panels to recharge.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 7 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- 1 x Boulder 50: 16 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 3A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Product SKU: 38000
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
Ships From: Newmarket, ON
Ships With: Varies on location
Ships Out In: 5 Business Days