Goal Zero Venture 30
Goal Zero Venture 30
The Venture 30 packs the power you need to keep those small devices, cameras and tablets charged no matter the elements you may be out battling. With an IPX6 weatherproof rating and 7800mAh the Venture will keep everything running smoothly.
Built-In Micro USB Tip
Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
Built-in Charging Tip. No extra cables to lose. Charge up in 4 hours from USB - in 9 hours of full sun from the Nomad 7.
Waterproof in Use -
Dunk it, spray it, use it in the rain. Power that handles whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. No rubber plugs needed.
30 Wh, 7,800mAh Power Pack
Power phones (2-3x), tablets (1x) and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
There are two ways to charge your Venture 30:
The Venture 30 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 can recharge it in about 9 hours.
The Venture 30 can be recharged from a 2A USB Source in about 5 hours.
The Venture 30 powers your device by:
Two high-speed ports (4.8A) capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
How long will it take to charge a device with the Venture 30?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
High-speed USB 4.8A across dual ports
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 8-16 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 6-12 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours
- 2A USB Source: 5 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Product SKU: Green - 22008, Black - 22009
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
Ships From: Newmarket, ON
Ships With: Varies on location
Ships Out In: 5 Business Days